Sat, Jun 10|
The Hive Collaborative
9:30 PM - Improv Comedy Special - LIVE TAPING (at The Hive Collaborative NOT the ImprovBroadway Theater)
Come see Recycled Minds (Sean Hancock, Jon Buffington, Meagan Gray, Matta Michalowski, Steve Halvorson, and Craig Roberts) film their improv comedy special with Dry Bar Unscripted in front of a live studio audience (YOU!)
Time & Location
Jun 10, 9:30 PM – 11:30 PM
The Hive Collaborative, 290 W 600 S, Provo, UT 84601, USA
About The Event
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS - PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
- There are only 80 seats in the film studio. PLEASE ONLY RESERVE SEATS IF YOU CAN COMMIT TO ATTENDING. Empty seats look bad on TV.
- This will be recorded at The Hive Collaborative (290 W 600 S, Provo, UT 84601 NOT the ImprovBroadway Theater (496 N 900 E, Provo, UT 84606)
- Doors open 30 minutes before show time
- Tickets are $15 online, $20 at the door
- Sale are final
- You must be present at the box office at least 5 minutes before showtime or your seats may be forfeited to the standby line.
- Getout passes, starving student cards, ImprovBroadway vouchers, subscriptions, memberships, or any other free/discount tickets DO NOT APPLY for entry. Each audience member or party must have a paid ticket to enter.
- Seating is limited and is first come first serve. You may be asked to sit separate from your party, depending on seating availability.
- No outside food or drink is allowed inside The Hive Collaborative.
- It is a 2-hour show with no intermission. There will 3, 5-minute breaks in between improv acts. You must be in your seat before the start of each act, or you may be asked to wait in the lobby to re-enter for the following act.
- There is no age requirement; though it is a live comedy taping, so we request you use your best judgement when bringing babes-in-arms or young children.
- We reserve the right to remove hecklers or anyone we feel is causing a disturbance of the show or the taping.
- All performers are contractually obligated to keep their content clean and family-friendly (per Dry Bar Comedy guidelines), though it impossible to predict what may happen in a live improv comedy show. It is possible some content may violate your personal sensibilities.
- IMAGE AND VOICE CONSENT: This is a live improv comedy recording with audience participation. By purchasing a ticket to this live comedy show, you and your party agree that your voice(s) and image(s) may be recorded and used by Dry Bar Unscripted, Inc. for the purpose of producing a comedy special in perpetuity, without any further compensation or notification to you or your party. You further acknowledge that any participation in the show may be featured in the final production, and that you and your party have no right to approve or disapprove of such use. If you do not wish to be recorded or featured in the final production, please do not attend this live event. By attending this live event, you waive any and all claims against Dry Bar Unscripted, Inc. and its affiliates, officers, employees, and contractors, arising out of or in connection with your participation in the show or the use of your voice and image in the final production.